Friday, March 18, 2011

Need to get rid of 100 things? Clean out a garage.

While I have been working quite diligently on my list, I haven't really been able to cross anything off other than starting the blog.  And if you are a list person, you know that pretty much the whole purpose of making a list is to feel the sanctification of a job well done..and crossing it off.  So, I looked down the list to see if there was something that I could tackle and getting rid of 100 things jumped at me. 

The garage has been bugging me lately.  With all the organizing and labeling I have been doing inside the house, I realized when I was exercising the other day that the garage needed my attention. So, since I have been home with Taelin all this week, I took advantage of nap time and dug in.  I can safely say I have gotten rid of 100 things...easily.

Unlike some of my other lists, I am not going to list all the things I got rid of.  There are a couple of reasons for this.  First of all, do you really want to read a list of stuff that was in my garage that I have either thrown out or gotten rid of?  No, I didn't think so...and I didn't really want to write it all down either.  The second reason (and the most important one) is that I am not sure I want to fully disclose to Joe all the things I got rid of. 

Now, all I need to do is organize what's left.  Organizers have been purchased, my labeler has new label tape, and thank goodness I have a week left. And, most important, I get to check something off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment